With the Department of Social Welfare and Development’s strong partnership with the Department of Public Works and High Ways (DPWH), Pantawid Pamilya beneficiaries and Sustainable Livelihood Program participants  keep their families afloat  through the “Trabahong Lansangan” Program.

The beneficiaries were given jobs as  street workers , such cleaners, roadside workers and the like.

The DPWH provided the 60% of the workforce while the other 40% was from the Listahanan database.

The said beneficiaries were identified thru the National Household Targeting System for Poverty Reduction (NHTS-PR).

For the year 2016, 215 roadside workers out of 537 are from the NHTS-PR data.

Listahanan is an information management system that identifies who and where the poor are. This database serves as a reliable basis of the LGUs, CSOs, and other stakeholders in choosing their potential beneficiaries of social protection programs. ### By: Margarette B. Galimba, Administrative Assitant III/Listahan Information Officer